Today, we released version 1.3.0 for WPML’s glue plugin for Yoast SEO. This release includes fixes related to URL encoding, redirects, sitemaps, and more.
With this latest version of the multilingual glue plugin, you can now:
- Translate the homepage’s title and meta description when it’s set to Display blog posts.
- Exclude secondary language home pages in the sitemap.
- Fix 404 pages when Remove category prefix is enabled.
- Translate Open Graph titles (og:title) for social media.
- Set redirects without issues
You can find a full list of included updates and fixes in the changelog.
These fixes solve the following known issues:
- Turning on “Remove categories prefix” causes issues with secondary languages
- Meta description strings are not translated
- When using Yoast Multilingual on a site with Post Type Archive pages, the canonical and og:url meta tags may be incorrect
If you are experiencing any of these issues on your site, please update your multilingual glue plugin for Yoast.
Download and Update
You will receive this update automatically to all your registered sites. You can also download and install it manually from your WPML account.
Check our detailed guide that explains the process of optimizing your multilingual site using Yoast and WPML.
hello we are having problems with this error message:
There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we’ll fix it for you.
Hello – please contact our support team for assistance with this.
Hello, could you help for serious security issues, automatic payments from automatic translation without my permission
I have replied to your mail about this.
hi i have proplm
Hi Mohammed – Our support team is available here: https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/
Nobody supported me since yesterday
Hi Mohammed – while you wait for someone to assist you, you can check out this article that walks you through some common issues. A supporter will be with you as soon as they can!